Thursday 11 September 2014

Chantecaille Vital Essence Serum - Oh my...


Happy Friday everyone! Today’s post is a little bit about the importance of a good skincare regime and how a new discovery has changed my life! Earlier this year I committed to doing a full skincare routine morning and evening to try and sort out my problematic complexion once and for all. It was the first time I had purchased a serum and I opted for the much talked about Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair complex to rehydrate my dull skin while I slept. This worked beautifully and I really saw a difference so in the last month or so, I really started seeing the importance of investing in a serum that was appropriate for morning use but also suitable for wearing under make up – cue Chantecaille Vital Essence!



When purchasing make up at Mecca Cosmetica recently, I was telling the SA about my search for a morning time serum and she honestly jumped with excitement because she had the perfect solution. She ran across the shop and returned with a sample size of Chantecaille Vital Essence serum and honestly raved about its goodness for at least 5 minutes. Needless to say, I was beyond eager to take home this beautiful product and test it on my troublesome skin. I can confirm that it was love at first use. Vital Essence is a lightweight yet ultra hydrating formula, a lot less thick than the Advanced Night Repair. The serum glided onto my cheeks so smoothly that I could feel my skin still had room to breathe (being acne prone, this is a great feeling!). A little goes a long way with this product and almost instantly your skin feels hydrated, plump and so very soft. I became addicted to the way my skin just drank this up and I barely felt the need to use a moisturiser afterwards because it was working so beautifully alone.




The day my tester ran out, I genuinely realised that I could not wake up the next morning and not use this because I just knew my make up would not look the same. Yes, at $144 this stuff is extremely pricey and I almost cannot believe I purchased it, but I did not question handing over my card because I just knew that I needed it in my life. So much so, that I can no longer use my Estee Lauder ANR that I cherished so dearly because since the Chantecaille Vital Essence came into my life, the ANR just seems so thick in comparison and I can feel it suffocating my skin. I could not be happier with this discovery and I am so excited to try more of the Chantecaille skincare range – even though my bank balance is not!

Love, Catrin xo

No comments:

Post a Comment